Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gender Reveal

So yesterday was the big day. The day we found out if we were having a little boy or girl.

I put this photo on Facebook to get everyone's prediction on BOY or GIRL??

 I have to say that team Pink won by a long shot.

So after a VERY long appointment and baby C not cooperating very well (already stubborn!) we were able to come to a conclusion....

But of course, I am going to make you wait a little bit....

So I found this fun idea to do a balloon release out of a box to reveal the gender. Originally I thought that I could decorate the box all by myself but then decided that the job was just a little too big for me to tackle and me being a perfectionist, I didn't want to mess it up! So of course I asked my good friend Jennifer to help me. And by "help", here is what I mean....






Is it cute or what?!? 
THANKS JEN!!

So back to the reveal.....
Our friend Aimee from Radiant Photography came over to take our pictures for our gender reveal. Go give her a "like" on Facebook here. It rained most of the day but we were able to get a few moments of dryness to go outside and take the pic as planned.

So here it is.....



We couldn't be more excited for our baby girl. I am confident that she is going to have her dad wrapped around her little finger. I am also thinking that I may need a second job to afford all of the cuteness that is about to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment