Sunday, December 16, 2012

Three months

Are you ready for cuteness overload?!?

I am sure I will say this every month, but I really can't believe she is 3 months! So cray. I am finally getting out of "the fog" that is new motherhood. The crying has lessened (for both of us :) and the sleep is getting better.

She has found her little hands, smiles SO big, coos and squeals VERY loudly and is as sweet as can be. Oh but don't let her fool ya - she still very much knows what she likes and what she doesn't! :)

Things she did in her third month:
  • First Halloween
  • First Thanksgiving
  • First play date
  • Momma went back to work
  • Went to a gender reveal
  • Went to a couple birthday parties
  • Had some new babysitters

(that's all I can remember!) 


Happy 3 months baby girl! 






No comments:

Post a Comment