Sunday, December 16, 2012

Aniston's Nursery

So here is the post I have been waiting to write for a while! Aniston's big nursery reveal!!

When having her newborn photos taken, the talented Aimee with Radiant Photography also took pictures of her room! I would call it 95% complete but if I wait until it is totally done, it could be a while. So here you go...

Oh and this little angel lasted about 10 whole minutes in her crib. 
But I know she will love it soon enough :)

The crib is from Restoration Hardware, as is the chandelier, the bedding, the personalized crown canvas, the tutu pillow, the rug, the bunny and the hamper (not pictured). 

I bought the rocker off Craigslist and had it recovered with fabric from Nell Hill's. This was the inspiration for the entire room. We also used the same fabric for the window seat. The pouf is from Z Gallerie and I use it as the ottoman when I use the chair. 

The lamp and ruffle pillow (inside the crib) are from Lauren Alexandra and the leopard one was made by my uncle from leftover fabric from the rocker. The other pillows on the window seat are from Etsy and Target.

The changing table was bought at a home store and the mirror was a garage sale find! 

And of course the monogram canvas was a fabulous gift from my good friend over at The Magic Brush. She also painted the pink side table which was originally black and purchased a few years ago at Target. 

This has to be my new favorite room and hope that Aniston loves it for many years to come! 









No comments:

Post a Comment