Monday, February 4, 2013

Photos galore

I just wanted to post a few photos of baby girl over the past few months. So she will be able to look back one day on all the cute clothes she had :) I have included brands/where I got them since I get asked a lot.

Jameson Monroe head tie, Ralph Lauren Monogrammed Sweater, Old Navy jeggings and Sperry's.

                        Old Navy                             and                      Ralph Lauren

Kicky Pants outfit - my FAVORITE brand 

Another Kicky Pants

From the boutique - Lauren Alexandra

Baby Gap hat, shirt and skinny jeans. Fur vest is from Babies R Us and the boots are from Target

Headband is from Baby Gap, Shirt is from Target, Tutu was made by a friend
 and shoes are baby Stuart Weitzman 

Another outfit from Lauren Alexandra but brand is Mud Pie

Dress is from Macy's

Outfit from Target

Headscarf from Jameson Monroe, onesie from Target and jeans from Old Navy

Hat was ordered from Zulily - not sure on the brand
Another Kicky Pants!

And yes, another Kicky Pants outfit! - the ruffles on the booty are my fave!


This dress is from Baby Gap and this has to be one of my most favorite pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment